Saturday, July 16, 2011

Uni life soon~~~~

15/07/2011
This day i cnt slp well as i know it's my very IMPORTANT day!! My heart palpitated at an incredible rate... I cnt stop thinking about it... Yes... Uni entrance name list will be released on this day...!!
I'm so so so worried and afraid that i cnt get what i hope to get... The whole morning i was walking here and there to let myself calm down... 
Finally... results released at 12.00pm, i didn't check immediately though i'm so worried and eager to know about it.. I kept on doing my work and tried nt to think about it...
After that all my friends called me and asked me about it.. Then only i checked it.... After half an hour of logging in the website and checked it---- I gt an offer to UUM, business management... I felt quite disappointed as i thought i wanna go KL Uni.. Bt luckily i gt an offer, it's better to gt nothing~
That night i've asked many of my friends and quite a number of them also gt UUM's offer.. I'm so happy as i'm nt lonely there... 
I was thinking next time there will have less chance to come back to Ipoh as it's not so convenient there and it's qiute far from my hometown.. So I have to learn to be independent!! 
Gambateh Cindy~!!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment