Monday, June 20, 2011

Starwalk 2011

19/06/2011 ----- It's a annually event happened in Ipoh and i've joined with my frens this year..
Early in the morning around 4.30am, i've waken up to do my preparation to stadium.. I was excited as last year i missed to participate.
Lastly my fren and I reached stadium there, there was so crowded and we were very excited and happy. Haha XD
During the STARWALK, my frens and I were chasing each other and sometimes sticked together. We were enjoying ourselves a lot in this Starwalk. What i feel the happiest is it gave a good memories with my sweet frens.. :)
After that, I went to have my breakfast with Hee... McD~ Gained back our calories that had lost in that morning.. LOL!!
Then.. We went to Mah Ling's working place and had a nice chating time over there.. Time flies.... Very fast it's around 2.30pm.. We went to wash car.. It's our first time.. We felt very exciting and it's reli fun.. Haha.. Wat's fun? I oso dunno.. Just feel fun of it as it's our first time.. And it's different with what've i expected b4...
After all... I went home and had a good rest...
I reli enjoyed a lot though it's quite tired... I'm lovin it!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment