Tuesday, July 29, 2014

That's how my life goes......

14/7/14

Internship started today yet it feels like my first day of reporting as a permanent staff.
I have my internship at Star Publications at PJ area, it is a national platform of media group, it included printing, digital, radio and events too. It is an enormous company which has many branch companies at each part of Malaysia.
I experienced different kind of working culture here. Although been working here shortly for only two weeks, I can feel the strong sense of systematic and bureaucracy of job scope. Star considered as a very success company which has a strong base of equity.
As an intern, I've been not assigned many tasks. I'm working under Group Commercial Department, which mostly doing commercial development. However, I'm just assisting with researching the information for our upcoming events. I've been assigned to do a business proposal by my boss regarding to our company event too. Hence, my two weeks of working has not been wasted, at least I understand our company's vision and mission.
My routine job or known as daily task is to read the newspaper of the day, if possible must get know the up-to-date news, after all I'm working at a media company. It would be a credit if I know more than knowing nothing. Working here is rather more stressful than working at my former company, in addition KL life is too busy, it's another thing I must persuade myself to adapt.
Spending weekend moment is just fast like speed plane, a blink of eye then there's another Monday has come. What a tiring working life, it something different with what I've expected earlier. What to do...? I still need to endure and try to adapt the world since the world would never change for me. That's one of the philosophy to be successful.

This is how I'm going on recently... All the best to all the interns and those who are struggling so hard for getting better life.

Written by
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment