Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Choice

I'm a typical dreamer........

Everyone has a dream and so do I, however I have too many dreams that I have no idea which to set as prior to achieve. I used to be so wanted to be an actress but it is deemed to be unrealistic, hence I forced to give up. Then I feel like be a teacher but I wasn't given a opportunity to do so, so I turn to another side. As I turn, I met my new dream which is to be a language teacher. As time goes by, I found out at least my language skill can be my strength and my fast learning skill also enhance my profile.

My internship is going to end soon and is time for me to plan for my future. I have never think about this issue before this, seriously! I wish to further study to upgrade my education level and as well as my knowledge. My mother persuade me to go overseas to have my Master study there. In addition, my "fiance" can take care of me there, it may sounds not bad. However, for me, I'm considering money, education level, accommodation, culture and also homesick problem, so this probably this is not the ideal choice for me albeit the deal sounds not bad to study abroad plus someone will take care of me there. Then, I also plan to go abroad to Singapore to work and gain experience before I enter my Master level. I believe working experience might support my study in Master. Perhaps after that study abroad can be in consider list too as Singapore dollar is higher than Malaysia Ringgit, at least.

Then, I have think over few times, I also feel to stay at Malaysia and just study Master right after this internship. But, this probably may not be the ideal choice too as I mentioned earlier I wish to gain working experience before I study Master.

I guess I've talk too much, so I would like to make a full stop here. Perhaps the DIRECTION indeed need more time to consider as it may affect my future and my whole life. Please drop me a msg at chatbox if you have any recommendations or suggestions for me. Thank you in advance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment