Monday, March 8, 2010

Pretty VS Adorable (-'_'-)'"

Pretty = pleasing or attractive to the eye, as by delicacy or gracefulness...
Adorable = very pleasing, cute & loveable...
Normally ppl used 2 describe a  girl who is >16 years as pretty girl while girl who is 16 years old or & 16 described as adorable girl (cute)..
But in my case.. I've stil been described as adorable girl though i'm 19 years old already.. It's quite sad 4 me as i felt dat i'm totally nt changing at all thru these years n my look is stil like a CHILD!!!! {{{(>_<)}}}
Every1 bside me r jus growing up n bcuming more mature n pretty or even sexy~~~ *(◕‿◕)*
I feel like being compared 2 them n i jus look like a child in anyway...When i go out with my friends or family, every1 oso think that i'm the youngest.. Bsides they oso always treat me like a little child... Actually it's hurt!!!
Y they jus cant't care bout my feeling?? Though i can 4giv them as i kno they dun have 2  face these problems..
Actually i dislike ppl describe me cute.. It's jus like teasing me as i look so CHILDISH!!!! Everytime i hear ppl describe me cute, my heart HURTS!!! I like ppl describe me PRETTY!!! I dun wan cute laa!!!! Cos it's jus nt suit 4 our age anymore... Btw... after all...I've cool down n think.. Actually i dun hav any pretty symbols bt all its jus adorable symbols... Plus i oso used 2 hear that word (cute) ady so i won't blaim them anymore jus can try 2 think optimistic a bit.. Jus think that i look cute oso nt bad as i'll owas look very young all the time until i get old oso look very young.. Hehe.. =)

3 comments: