Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Heart broke... :'(

24/03/10... I started my day happily bt end sadly... This morning i felt damn excited as finally i saw him... He's stil look the same n walking 2 his clas while v r having our daily assembly.. I saw him n again, my sight jus focused on him bt not other places or ppl.. Haha XD.. I enjoyed looking at him.. So now can u imagine how attractive he is?
Bt the happiness jus lasted until around 10:45pm oli... As i realised that he's actually in a relationship wit another girl.. It's a bad news 4 me indeed..  Automatically my tears dropped down n dropped on my hand.. It's very sad as it meant that i got no more chance adi.. After that i oso found her gf's profile.. There's a folder named "Valentine 2010", i clicked it then i saw their valentine's gift.. They had a very sweet valentine day..
By the way.. I wish them happy forever.. I oso heard somebody said b4 that "although u love some1 bt it's not necessary to be with him/her".. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment