Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's difficult to decide laa~~!!

Lately... I'm hesitating about "should i continue or stop my piano lesson?"....
It's very hard 4 me to concentrate on my academic & piano at the same time.. As some of u might know dat every Wed i've 2 stay bac at schol until 5pm den after that i've 2 rush bac n prepare 2 go 4 my piano lesson.. It is very tire n it's repeated every week!! Moreover after my piano class i've 2 go bac home n do my homework or do my revision as this is a very critical year 4 our form 6 students..
But...  If i stop now den it would b a waste as i've been learning 4 a long time ady n yet haven reach the ideal grade.. Learning piano actuali is my own interest n it's oso very relaxing.. I like 2 attend my piano class bt NT 4 THE EXAM EVE PERIOD... Cos teacher wil force us 2 do as many practice as v can.. I wil b stressed up n nt feel like wanna continue 2 learn ady.. Haha
So any1 can give me some recommend so that i can kno wat should i do... Should i continue or stop?? >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment