Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Suffering from... Sick T.T

Since las Sat , 10/04/10... I had a very suffering + hard period...Can u imagine dat i've 2 wake up in the midnite n go 2 toilet 2 vomit 4 nt oli 2 or 3 times bt at least 7 times??
Last Sat, our schol were having annual cross-country.. I've used up all my energy 2 run.. as fas as possible.. so dat i could chase after my friends who had ran so fas n left me far far away behind... Finally i finished wit my friend, Chee Yen.. :) Once i stopped, i felt my heart palpitated in an incredible rate n my shirt was drowned with sweat.. Sweat was trickling n dropping all over my body.. I could hardly 2 make 1 more move n nid some1 2 help me, if nt i think i might fainted on the field.. Cos dat moment i was reli tire n it was my 3rd time having this type of long run competition.. I guess this is the reason i gt my asthma come bac 2 find me.. >.<
After schol i went out wit my friends n the air-cond continuous blowing us.. N v r stil wearing dat sweaty+smelly shirt.. Thus this make me caught cold ady.. Nt even this.. At nite, I went out wit my families 4 family gathering n v went 2 drink beer after dinner.. This was the 1st time i drank "snow beer".. It's 1 type of beer cup wich put in the fridge 4 a long period so dat it's cool, n once u pour beer into it, it wil b having foam n considered as the nicest part.. I've drank 2 cups.. After few minutes, i felt my whole body was distributing heat n my face bcame red red like a tomato.. (slowly + without noticeable)..Dat time.. I oli realised dat i reli drunk n i wan 2 go home..
The next day.. Once i woke up i felt my whole body was critical pain n gt abit fever+cough.. My mum quickly asked me 2 take some medicines.. Bt i stil felt nt well n tire.. I jus lied on the bedn waited 4 time pass.. Finally at nite.. My condition bcame worse.. I gt fever+asthma+flu+cough wit a lot phleam.. I endured until the next morning.. My dad immediately brought me to see doc.. After having my treatment, I felt better bt stil very weak n i gt no enough energy 2 walk.. I've 2 walk 2 steps n stop a while den oli continue my nex 2 steps until i reach my final destiations.. I oso no energy 2 talk muc 2 any1 so i chose 2 slp..
Luckily i've heal now bt 2day i participated in a netball competition n once again i felt like wanna faint... N of cos asthma came bac again.. Sigh.. It's very lucky 2 hav my friends bside me as they tried 2 comfort me once they saw me looked different.. I reli felt thankful 2 them n oso thank god 4 giving me another chance 2 continue my life..
I reli hope dat i can recover soon as i wan 2 succeed in my academic in a very good health wic can support me all the time.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment