Friday, April 23, 2010

Being single~ ^^


Hehe... I reli do love being single cos i've disappointed to those ppl who owas say "I'll love u"4ever" or "v blongs 2gether" or etc... I've fed up listening this empty promises... Cos it's jus used to cheat those little gals oli as in reality dat guy wont reli can make it... N one day ltr he might come out some very awkward reasons like " My mom disagree our relationship" or "i think i nid 2 concentrate on my study n v nid 2 separate for a while" in order to break up their relationship... This is indeed a sad case.. This makes us, as a pity gal who owas look 4wards 4 their true love, feel disappointed to love n do not believe the beautiness of love anymore... Moreover these inferior + mean + abhor guys used to break these pity gals' hearts as they r jus inborn playboy... Girls cried bcos they feel it's a waste to break unreasonably as they reli 'love' each other 4 a period.. They've been paid out many things included their first bt at last those stupid guys stil break wit them n this indeed hurt as those naif gals reli thought they can b together 4ever jus like the fairy tales....
Lately ppl around me.. most of them r revolving with love.. Some were jus started n some were jus broke up (game over) ~.~
I think dat if one reli wanna involve in this love matter, he/she mus b reli serious wit it n dun jus think like wanna try or jus follow the trend as all the ppl r having n u oso wan.. This is indeed bad! If 4 me.. I'll wait until i meet the guy who i think i can rely on him n trustful.. I think this can reduce the chance 4 us to get hurt.. U kno.. Sometimes.. love failure indeed hurt.. It jus feel like u cnt live anymore after u break up wit him n u oso wil think of him all the time.. In a long term diseases like anorexia, depression n etc wil cum n to visit... Then his/her future wil b spoiled!! So sad~~!!
That's y i said "I enjoy being single cos it's simple"... Love can bring happiness n grief!!! Think well b4 u make any decisions... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment